Keystone is always interested in top talent and individuals looking to advance their career and add value to our growing company. At Keystone, we value each and every employee and provide a working culture second to none. Our salary structure is competitive and we have an excellent benefits package, which includes individual/family health insurance, life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance, a 401(k) with matching contributions from the company, a tuition refund program, and a profit sharing program. If you have the talent, drive and industry experience to succeed here, please send your resume with cover letter included using the 'Submit Resume' tab found in our ‘Careers’ tab above along with any professional references you feel will help us make a better decision regarding your candidacy. We look forward to hearing from you!
Keystone Information Systems, Inc., an established software and services company, is looking for a talented, customer-oriented programmer to help us build and support solutions for our customers. We are looking for someone with a general knowledge and interest in IT/network/database admin as well. We hire people, not resumes, so do not worry if you do not currently possess a certain skill outlined in this announcement.
Keystone helps local governments and public school districts work smarter and more efficiently by providing and supporting Financial, HR, Payroll, and Tax Administration applications. This job is based in the company’s headquarters, Maple Shade, New Jersey (greater Philadelphia area).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Aid in developing Keystone’s software applications, taking on specific development and product support assignments from senior product developers and product managers
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including requirements gathering from users and testing
- Interact with customers (phone, remote sessions, email) to identify and to resolve support issues
- Write comprehensive technical specifications and support documentation
- Perform basic IT tasks and database (UniVerse) administration, for the company and its customers as needed
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Willingness to learn development languages for Keystone’s application products, including MultiValue database programming (specifically, Rocket Software’s U2 products: UniVerse, U2 Web DE)
- Experience with Windows 7/8 administration and networking preferred (e.g., printers, domain/local users, NTFS permissions)
- Ability to solve any number of problems from code bugs to data corruption to server/system failures
- Ability to clearly communicate technical ideas, whether to other technical peers or non-technical project managers or customers
- Some experience in professional / office work is preferred
A successful candidate will exemplify the following core values of Keystone:
Kinship Toward Each Other
- We care about our coworkers, placing a strong emphasis on employee benefits and flexibility with personal life.
- We respect our coworkers’ unique strengths.
- We appreciate the added value of collaboration.
Ownership In All That We Do
- We take pride in our work.
- We are accountable and proactive.
- We strive to outperform and to lead in our chosen markets.
- We put in extra effort when needed, for the good of the entire company.
Commitment to Exceptional, Personalized Customer Service
- We value the investment that our customers have made in us.
- We rely on our relationships with customers to drive product development.
- We provide personal attention and care to all of our customers.
- We treat our customers’ needs as if they were affecting our own business.
Pay commensurate with experience. We offer exceptional benefits, a 401(k) program, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more. To apply, please click on Submit Resume.